Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Boot talk.

So i've been seeing these boots pretty much everywhere from tumblr all the way to beautyguru's on youtube. Now It's no surprise why, I mean come on guys these boots are killer! I wanted to hunt them down and it was not long before my sister came across them while we were casually walking on the mall one day. Of course I cant afford to buy the real thing but we bought similar ones that fill the void.




 

Chloe Studded python boots
price: 1,750

Cathy Jean boots
price: 33

For the price of 33$ I say BARGAIN, come on their obviously not the same because the chloe one's must be leather but these are in my opinion equally beautiful. I'm pleased with them all in all I wanted the style of the boot and it has that and the gold detail. If you guys have a cathy jean shoe store where you live I say go and snatch em' because to me this is a great shoe with an amazing price tag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment